Kraljevi Ulice & 75 Cents win in Croatia
After a nerve-wrecking jury vote and televote in Croatia, Kraljevi Ulice & 75 Cents won the national final Dora'08 and will represent the country at the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest with Romanca.
The voting procedure in Croatia was extremely exciting because two of the songs ended with the same amount of points. The rule at Dora is that if two songs get the same amount of votes, the jury's points count. The jury gave the winning song Romanca 16 points whereas the runner-up Antonija Šola got 15 points from the jury.
- Kraljevi ulice & 75 cents - Romanca 31 points
- Antonija Šola - Gdje je srce tu je dom 31 points
- Ivo Gamulin Gianni - Sanjam 25 points
- Bonaca & Nera - Tvoje oko za more duboko 24 points
- Maja Šuput - Lako zaljubljiva 22 points
- Tamara Obrovac - Amor 20 points
- Emilija Kokić - Anđeo 20 points
- Prva liga and druge - Vila 20 points
- Ivana Banfić - Mir 16 points
- Pero Galić - Otvori mi oči 15 points
- Giuliano - Plava vještica 14 points
- Diana Lovrin - Zažmirim i putujem 12 points
- Alen Islamović - Mirno spava kosa plava 11 points
- Maja Blagdan - Zvala sam ga anđele 10 points
- Hari Rončević - Ležim na suncu 6 points
- Dino i Bane - Milina 2 points
Kraljevi Ulice & 75 Cents will be representing Croatia in the second Semi-Final of the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest on May 22nd in Belgrade.