Spanish final line-up complete
The Spanish final line-up is now complete. Besides Tu Vida Es Tu Vida and Quedate Conmigo, the users of the website of TVE, the Spanish broadcaster, have chosen Ahora O Nunca as the third finalist song that Pastora Soler will perform at the gala on the 3rd of March.
As we informed you last week, TVE offered the possibility to listen to the two songs selected by Pastora Soler and her team for the Spanish national final, while the internet users of TVE's website had to vote for the third finalist song among two other proposals (finalist in bold):
- Ahora O Nunca (Now Or Never) by José Abraham (2,265 votes / 56.4%)
- Me Despido De Ti (I Say Goodbye To You) by Marco Deltoni, Xerónimo Manzur & Javier Rodríguez (1,750 votes / 43,6%)
The winning song is a ballad written by one of Pastora's closer authors José Abraham and will have to compete with the other two songs in the Spanish final on the 3rd of March:
- Quédate Conmigo (Stay With Me) by Thomas G:son, Tony Sánchez-Ohlsson & Erik Bernholm
- Tu Vida Es Tu Vida (Your life Is Your Life) by Max Miona, Eleonora Giudizi & Juan M.Montes
- Ahora O Nunca (Now Or Never) by José Abraham
The ultimate choice will be taken by a professional jury and the public by telephone and SMS vote. In fact the televoting has already started in Spain, the numbers to dial being available at TVE's site.
The winning song will be performed at the Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in Baku on the 26th of May following the footsteps of last year's Spanish entry Que Me Quiten Lo Bailao sung by Lucía Pérez.