Tonight, the TV viewers will be able to watch the first programme of Eurovizja, where eight contestants perform the songs chosen by themselves.
The participants performed the following compositions in the first show:
- Alice Way (Vaida Kalkauskaitė) - Hero
- Dovydas Petrošius - Starlight (eliminated)
- Behind The Moon - Did It All
- Erica Jeniings - Leading Me Home
- Elena Jurgaitytė - I Won‘t Come Back (eliminated)
- Vlad Max (Vlad Kalugin) - Don‘t Wanna Let It Go (eliminated)
- Petunija (Agnė Šiaulytė) - Tomorrow
- Donny Montell (Donatas Montvydas) - I‘ve Been Waiting for This Night
Impressions from the first show in Vilnius
The national expert jury consists of Dalia Michelevičiūtė, Ramūnas Zilnys, Darius Užkuraitis, Donatas Ulvydas. The international experts are Peter Freudenthaler, the lead singer of the German band Fools Garden, Denis Ingoldsby, the British producer and musician Dave Holmes. They already gave their points during the recordings.
Thus, Dovydas Petrošius, Elena Jurgaitytė and Vlad Max reached the lowest number of points and had been eliminated.
The second show on the 16th of January
The second show has also been recorded. It will be broadcast next Saturday, where the following musicians will perform:
- Jurgis Brūzga - GoOne
- Ugnė - Smile
- Lawreigna - Falling
- Ištvanas Kvikas and Ellada - Please Don‘t Cry
- Catrinah - Be Free
- Eglė Jakštytė - Leisk dar būti
- Valdas Lacko - Stay Tonight
- Rūta Ščiogolevaitė - United
Impressions from the second show in Vilnius
The national jury in the second show consists of Ramūnas Zilnys, Darius Užkuraitis, Nomeda Kazlaus and Vaidas Baumila. The international experts are Peter Freudenthaler, the lead singer of the German band Fools Garden, the British performer Syron and Karl Frierson, a member of the German jazz ensemble De-Phazz. Like in the first show, they have already given their points.
There are ten rounds of the competition this year. The final of Lithuanian "Eurovizija" is scheduled for 12th of March at 20:00 CET.