Malta: Semi final running order determined
The draw for the running order of the semi final of the Malta Eurovision Song Contest 2013 has been made. 2011 runner up Richard Edwards will open the show.
The semi final of the Malta Eurovision Song Contest will take place on Friday 1st February at the Malta Fairs & Convention Centre. Of the 24 songs that have made it to this stage, 16 will progress to the final the following day. These wll be determined by a mixture of televoting and a professional jury.
The running order for the semi final has been drawn as follows:-
- Richard Edwards - Fall Like Rome
- Ylenia - Tides Of Illusion
- Janice Debattista - Perfect Day
- Chris Grech - Never Walk Away
- Marilena - Overrated
- Petra - No One's Home
- Dorothy Bezzina - Starting From The End
- Domenique - Too Little Too Late
- Jessika - Ultraviolet
- Franklin Calleja - Let Your Heart Talk
- Claudia Faniello - When It's Time
- Corazon - My Strange Love
- Kevin Borg - Needing You
- Scar - Superstar
- Melanie Zammit - Loverdose
- Danica Muscat - Fantasy
- Petra & Richard - Wonderful Today
- Deborah C - Love-O-Holic
- Gianni Zammit - Us Against The World
- Raquela - Keep Believing
- Gianluca Bezzina - Tomorrow
- Amber - In Control
- Klinsmann - The Remedy
- Davinia - Betrayed
You can watch all 24 performances here on the official broadcaster PBS website.
Malta will perform in the first half of the Second Semi-Final of the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest in Malmö on Thursday May 16th.