Serbia: RTS reveals the 15 semi finalists
Earlier this week we revealed that a total of 171 songs were submitted in Serbia for Beosong 2013, the competition to decide the Serbian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest. We can now reveal which 15 compositions have made the shortlist for the semi final.
Over the past days a special jury has been listening to the 171 submitted entries, trying to decide which were the best 15 to progress to the semi final of Beeosong 2013. This jury comprised of:-
- Biljana Krstić (Musical editor in Radio Belgrade)
- Momčilo Bajagić (Musician and composer)
- Vladimir Maričić (Composer and pianist)
- Dragoslav Stanisavljević (Editor in chief for jazz section in RTS musical production),
- Dobroslav Predić (Editor in musical section of RTS)
The chosen entries
Serbian broadcaster RTS has revealed the names of the composers and the song titles of the 15 which have been chosen to progress to the televised stages of Beosong 2013. They are as follows:-
1. Aleksandar Filipović - Moja Svetlosti
2. Ana Bojić - Što Prolazim
3. Vojkan Borisavljević - Za Tebe Živim
4. Dobrivoje Marić - Savršen Kraj
5. Dragan Ristić - Usne Kadifa
6. Ivan Ilić - Tren
7. Maksim Kočetov - Svetla Pale Se Za Nas
8. Marc Paelinck - Blagoslov
9. Marko Đurašević - Spas
10. Nenad Milosavljević - Ruža Od Baruta
11. Nikola Burovac - Anđeo S Neba
12. Nikola Čuturilo - Halo!
13. Saša Milošević - Ljubav Je Svuda
14. Sky Wikluh - Magija
15. Slobodan Petrović - Duga U Tvojim Očima
The names of the performers of the entries are due to be revealed shortly. The semi final of Beosong 2013 will be held on 2nd March, where SMS votes alone will determine which five songs progress to the final the following evening on March 3rd. The winner again will be chosen by SMS voting.
Stay tuned to Eurovision.tv for further news regarding the performers of the songs.